Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Vacation!!!


The Daugherty's are leaving for a short vacation tomorrow :) We are heading to Minneapolis to see some of our closest friends, Jeff & Richelle and their new baby George. Ella is most excited about the baby, of course :) Then, we are heading down to Iowa (I've never been to Iowa before) for my brother Steve's wedding. I am singing, Brad is ushering, and Ella will be the flower girl. We are excited to see our friends and family, and for Steve to marry such a wonderful girl (We think that he's "Marrying up"). I love weddings!!


I'm looking forward to a few days away from work, and with friends and family. Ella is also looking forward to seeing her family, particularly my mom. She walks around the house saying, "Mamaw, plane, me". It's pretty cute!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

We must talk "Harry" when you return ... enjoy your vacation.