Sunday, July 22, 2007

Sharing = No Fun

So, today I have reverted back to my toddler hood (Ella HATES to share!) As most every one knows, on Saturday, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hollows came out, and arrived on my doorstep. Brad and I both read Harry Potter, although I am certainly the biggest fan in our family. We made the conscious decision to buy only one copy, but it's hard. We both want to read it, and any time the book is laid down, the other person immediately scoops it up and begins reading. We should have just bought 2 copies, or perhaps this is an occasion on which we learn something about life :)

I'm hoping to be finished soon (but, I'm only on Chapter 8!), I can't wait to find out what happens!

1 comment:

Thunder Jones said...

Em and I are going at three chapter turns. I wouldn't be surprised if she finished it while I'm at work today. We're at page 350 and moving forward!