Friday, May 11, 2007

The Craziness of Life


Life has been crazy for us the past few months. Me-lots of traveling for work, B-lots of hanging out with Ella, and E-learning new things everyday. I will be happywhen life settles into some sort of routine, but I wonder when that will ever happen. Life is quiet on campus, the students have mostly gone home for the summer. This leaves our building with few inhabitants. It's lonely here.


We are heading to Boston next week for Brad's graduation. I can't wait! I didn't know that I would miss Boston this much, and so it's exciting to think of going back and seeing friends, even if it's just for a few days. Brad will get to say a few words at graduation, and I am so proud of him and what he has accomplished. He is enjoying these last few carefree months before PhD program will take over our lives.

Cute Ella story: Ella is starting to talk more and more, and one of her favorite words is no. In the car, I like to ask her who she loves: "Do you love Mommy?" "Nooooo." "Do you love Daddy?" "Nooooo", and on down the line with a myriad of important people in her life. Finally I said, "Who do you love?" and she replied "Cookie!". The honesty of children :)

No comments: