Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Grey's Anatomy

Because we were on vacation, I was not able to watch the Grey's Anatomy season finale until last night. The show was a little surprising and a lot confusing. How could Callie really have been chosen as Chief Resident? Wasn't Dr. Bailey so much better than her? And, what is Derek talking about with Meredith, isn't he the one who chose Addison and not Meredith? And finally, what was perhaps most confusing for me was Christina's reaction in the apartment. What did she mean when she said that she was free? Did she not want to marry Burke? Is she glad to be rid of him, or is she crushed that he left?

I really like Grey's Anatomy, soap operaness and all. I am just not sure that I can wait until September to find out what happens.

Random Aside: As Dr. Bailey and George were sitting on the bench at the end of the episode, I said to Brad, wouldn't it be awesome if George and Bailey slept together?? It wouldn't really be awesome, but it would be very Grey.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

HEATHER-- Baily and George- NO WAY! Terrible. :) It was an odd episode, but I loved the Christina/Meredith scene at the end.