Saturday, December 2, 2006

News?

Everyday, I plan my morning around watching the news. Now, when I say news, I mean NBC's, "The Today Show", although the quality is a little less now that Katie Couric has made the move to CBS. Nonetheless, I take time each day to watch the "Morning Headlines" with Ann Curry, and to catch the weather, and I also enjoy a few of their other stories. Now, when I tell Brad that I am going to watch the news, he says, "News? You mean the Today Show?" Then he walks out of the room laughing. What do you think, does the Today Show count as news?

1 comment:

Becca Clark said...

Hi Heather! I have a blog, too, although I share more--um--controversial thoughts (who me?), so I don't have my real name anywhere on it. But I assure you, it's me: http://aeditimi.livejournal.com/ . See you around the web!

Becca