Thursday, December 21, 2006

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows

Those of you who know me well know that I am HUGE fan of Harry Potter. So, it much excites me to know that the final book has a name. It is, however, disappointing that no publishing date has been set. I will continue to wait with baited breath. The good news, though, is that the 5th movie is coming in July. But, as a book purist, the movies always disappoint me.



I look forward to the book Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows with much anticipation, but it saddens me at the same time because I know that Harry is coming to an end. I wonder what will happen: Where will Harry and Voldemort finally meet? Will we see Sirius again? Dumbledore? And, of course, the girl in me wonders if Harry and Ginny will rekindle their romance, or if Ron & Hermione will ultimately be together. I suppose that I will just have to keep guessing.


You can check out the latest story about Harry and J.K. Rowling at http://www.cnn.com/2006/SHOWBIZ/books/12/21/books.pottertitle.ap/index.html

1 comment:

Thunder Jones said...

Is Ella old enough to be read The Sorcerer's Stone?