Sunday, June 1, 2008

Because I was Tagged

Movie Meme
One of my favorite California friends, Andrew, tagged me:

1. One Movie that Made you Laugh: Juno

2. One Movie that Made you cry: Cadence

3. One Movie that you loved when you were a child: The Labyrinth

4. One Movie that you've seen more than once: Sweet Home Alabama

5. One Movie you loved but were embarassed to admit it: Bring it On

6. One Movie that your hated: The Devil Wears Prada

7.
One Movie that Scared You: What Lies Beneath

8. One Movie that bored you: The Golden Compass

9. One Movie that bored you: Castaway

10. One Movie that made you miserable:
Evan Almighty

11. One Movie that you weren't brave enough to see: Inconvenient Truth

12. One Movie character that you've fallen in love with: Josh Lucas as Jake, Sweet Home
Alabama

13. The Last Movie you saw: The Golden Compass

14. The Next Movie you hope to see: I don't even know what's out!

15. Your Favorite Movie: Juno (I don't really watch movies all that often!).

I tag: Andrew S., Becca, & Jaime (because they are the people that I know read my blog!!)

3 comments:

Emily said...

Oh my word Heather, I love Jake too! I've never met anyone who shares my crush.

Heather said...

How could they not? Those eyes, amazing! If he was my ex-husband, I might just dump my fiancee' too!

andrew said...

Nice work.