Thursday, October 30, 2008

Ella Endorses Obama!

Last night as we were driving home from church, I told Ella that I had gone to vote that day. We talked a little about voting and I asked her who she thought should be our next president. She excitedly answered, "Barack Obama." We're not sure where she learned about Barack Obama or John McCain, but apparently we talk about them more than we think. I think that Barack Obama is a pretty fun name to say. Nonetheless, the child has given her opinion. I guess that we'll see how the rest of the country feels in just a few days......

5 comments:

Krista said...

This cracked me up! Sobering to realize just how much they're taking on board about EVERYTHING, isn't it?

Jeff and Joy Scott Family said...

Well, I'm glad to hear you didn't pull the car over and make her walk the rest of the way!

Becca Clark said...

Well, that settles it. I was undecided before... ;)

Dave and Betsy's Blog said...

Well, who are her parents voting for??

Heather said...

Let's just say that this morning on the way to school Ella said, "If we're all voting for Barack Obama, who will vote for John McCain?"