Tuesday, August 25, 2009

I LOVE my job!

So have I mentioned that I LOVE my job? Well, I loved it already, but adding the Worship Arts component has some good perks. Today, I got to sit in on a video shoot with Michael W. Smith while he talked about the Nashville Predators, and then did a spot about the Center for Worship Arts. After the shoot, he introduced himself to me, and we spent a few minutes talking about the center, and about how he would like to be involved with something that "has been needed for such a long time." Just in case you can't imagine it, here's what it looked like:



Tomorrow, I'm going to call Michael Card to talk with him about the event that he'll be doing with us in May. It's exciting!!

1 comment:

Jeff and Joy Scott Family said...

Just so you know, I am sooooooooo laughing out loud at you right now! I know you won't hold it against me because,

"Friends are friends forever, if the Loooords the Lord of them,

and a friend will not say never..."

hehehe

Glad you're enjoying your job. I bet it was fun to meet him. I'm curious though, did you get the impression that now that this center is going up, he's found his place in the world!!?? ;-0