Friday, October 26, 2007

Well, Sometimes Life Sucks

There are definitely days when I wish that life would just go away....and today is one of them. Yesterday, we received a note in Ella's mailbox at school that there was a meeting for parents this afternoon. I thought that it was a little odd, but didn't think much of it. This afternoon, there was a note that they will be closing Ella's daycare on November 30, sorry for the inconvenience. Good luck finding somewhere to send your child.

We love Ella's daycare, Ella loves Ella's daycare, and there is a year to a year and a half waiting list to get into the good places. I'm a little at a loss about what to do. And, they told us at like 5:00 on a Friday night, so there's nothing that we can do until Monday morning but think about it. My problem is that I internalize things, so I get sick to my stomach, constantly think about it, can't sleep, etc. Uuuugh. I'm sure that it will all work out, but for now, all I want to do is cry.

2 comments:

Becca Clark said...

oh, that's so hard for all of you. Do the other parents have ideas or leads? I hope something works out for Ella-- so hard to have to leave her daycare!

Take a moment and smile at the Sox beign World Series champs again, and try not to internalize the stress too much!

Much love,
B

Krista said...

Any updates since posting? We've been praying about this. If anyone understands and empathizes with the trauma of day care transitions, it's us! Miss you guys.