Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Does it really start this early?


This morning, Ella slept in. She has been a little cranky lately, and so I wanted to let her sleep as long as possible. I went into her room at the last possible moment and told her that it was time to get up, no response. I told her that we needed to get ready for the day, no response. I told her that it was time to go to school, and I hear from the crib, "No school, night-night.", and then she rolled over to go back to sleep. I know that kids like sleeping (heck, I like sleeping, a lot!), but isn't 23 months a little young to be wanting to skip school and sleep in?

4 comments:

Becca Clark said...

O. My. God. That picture is the cutest thing ever!

Amanda said...

I love te picture too -- and what a great story! It is NEVER too early to learn to sleep in. :)

Jaime Matthews said...

"I know that kids like sleeping" - maybe YOUR kid! I'd die for a kid like that. Maybe next time. Too cute.

andrew said...

I just laughed out loud.

Thanks for sharing.