Monday, April 25, 2011

My Kids are Amazing

So, I'm pretty sure that I have the cutest kids on the planet. I might be a little biased, but take a look.


Alistiar just after tasting sour cream for the first time!









This is Ella's first tooth that she lost. She's lost one more since






The end of the Easter pictures. They were both pretty tired of it.









Taking some Easter shots after we got home from church. She is quite the ham, as you can see.






































































3 comments:

Krista said...

Definitely adorable!!!! Thanks so much for putting these up. :)

webdesign said...

nice to post in this website..
===========
non voice projects

hermesonlinestore said...

I support your idea very much and here is a good choice for you no matter what mood you are: just remember to pay attention to the fashion trend of Hermes Kelly Birkin such as New Hermes or the other styles like Kelly Hermes Bag. I promise you will relax yourself. So come on, know more fashion style arround you and make yourself more confidence.