Sunday, May 4, 2008

Leaving on a jet Plane


Tomorrow morning, I am going to be leaving for a 10 day trip to Gdansk, Poland. I will be leading a team of 18 people from Trevecca. Although I have been coordinating these trips for the last two years, this will be the first international trip that I have been on (and my first trip to Europe!). I thought that it was probably a good idea for me to actually go on one of the trips that I coordinate.


I am really excited about the trip, but I will also miss Brad and Ella like crazy. This will be the first time that I will be away from Ella this long. We have been preparing her that mommy is going to Poland, but I don't know that she actually knows what that means. I am sure that they will be fine, but that doesn't make it any easier. They're actually going to visit Brad's parents for 5 days, so that will make the time easier for them.


We would appreciate your prayers for our team, and also for our family. I'll post pictures when I return!

No comments: